- Use of this Website. This Website is owned and operated by Gildan Activewear Inc. (hereinafter the "Site Owner" or "Gildan", as the case may be) for your personal non-commercial use and information. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, do not use this Website.
Material on this Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, framed, transmitted, posted, distributed or modified in whole or in part, whether in text, graphical, audio, video or executable form, without the express written consent of the Site Owner. Any other access to this Website and any other use, reproduction or transmission of information or data obtained from this website is strictly forbidden, [without the prior written consent of the Site Owner]. You must ensure that your access to this Website and the materials available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access or view this Website or such materials.
- Caution About Forward-Looking Statements. Certain statements made on this Website are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve know and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. We refer you to the Company's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and Canadian securities regulatory authorities for a discussion of the various factors that may affect the Company's future results.
- No Solicitation
- No part of the Website should be taken to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or services. Some products or services mentioned on this Website may only be available in certain areas or jurisdictions.
- Any products or services mentioned on the Website are made available in accordance with local law and only where they may be lawfully offered for sale.
- Exclusion of Warranties. The Site Owner makes no representations or warranties regarding the access. function and performance of this Website, or the condition of this Website, its suitability for use, or its accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, quality, timeliness or usefulness, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Site Owner does not represent or warrant that the information or materials, including without limitation any software, accessed from or through this website, will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusions otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject to does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions which are not permitted do not apply.
- Limitation of Liability.The Site Owner, its affiliates and their respective agents, administrators and employees are not responsible for and may not be held liable to you or any third parties for any claims, losses, costs, expenses or damages whatsoever, including indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with this Website, the content contained therein, or the access to or use thereof. Without limitation and notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Site Owner, its affiliates and their respective agents, administrators and employees shall not be responsible for and shall not be liable to you or to any third parties for any claims, losses, costs, expenses, damages, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs, or other data on your information handling system or otherwise arising out of or in connection with:
- failure to perform, delays, interruptions, communication line or system failures including communication malfunctions that affect the transmission, accuracy or timeliness of information, materials, messages, or instructions between you and the Site Owner and/or which prevent information, materials, messages or instructions from being transmitted in whole or in part between you and the Site Owner;
- your inability to access, at any time, any part of this Website or any content, products or services provided on it;
- interception, loss or disclosure of confidential or sensitive information transmitted over the Internet, including personal information;
- lack of suitability, reliability, timeliness or availability of this Website or any content, products or services offered on this Website; or
- the Site Owner's failure to take corrective measures.
Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this Website.
The aforementioned exclusions and limitations apply whether any claims, losses, costs or damages are founded in contract (including fundamental breach), tort or any other theory of liability and such limitations and exclusions apply even if the Site Owner has been advised of the possibility of such claims, losses, costs or damages.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of moral, bodily, incidental or consequential damages, the Site Owner's liability in such jurisdictions will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Indemnity. You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Site Owner, its affiliates and their respective agents, administrators and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by the Site Owner, arising from your failure to respect the terms and conditions hereof, or an act or omission or your negligence resulting from use of the Internet or access to any Website, including this Website, by you or any other person to whom you have provided access to your computer system and who is using it on your behalf.
Software. Except for software expressly identified as being owned by the Site Owner, any software available for downloading through this Website is provided by third party software vendors pursuant to license agreements or other arrangements between such vendors and end-users. The Site Owner does not sell, resell, license or sub-license any such software on its Website, and the Site Owner disclaims any responsibility or liability related to the software. Any questions, complaints or claims related to the software should be directed to the appropriate vendor. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the software downloaded through this Website. In the event of any express inconsistency between these terms and those contained in any license agreement with a software vendor, the terms contained herein are paramount.
- Ownership and Confidentiality. Materials on this Website, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips, video clips and any tools available on this Website, if applicable, are owned or otherwise provided by the Site Owner, and the Site Owner does not represent or warrant that such materials do not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, "Marks") displayed on this Website are registered or unregistered Marks of Site Owner or others, and may not be used without written authorization or license of the owner of such Marks. Any information or material contained on this Website which may be reproduced pursuant to these terms must bear the proprietary rights notices which originally appear on or in conjunction with such information or materials. The use of tools should be made according to the present terms and conditions. The use of tools for purposes other than your personal non-commercial use and information from this Website, as well as any reproduction of tools from this Website, are prohibited without the written authorization of the Site Owner.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by the Site Owner, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to Site Owner through or in association with the Website shall be considered non-confidential and Site Owner's property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to the Site Owner, you agree to a no-charge assignment to Site Owner of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. The Site Owner shall be free to use, copy or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to you.
- Liability for Computer System. You will at all times remain liable for all damages caused by your computer system as a result of (i) the connection, configuration, or compatibility of the different components of your computer system, (ii) your use of any material on any Website, (iii) your access to any Website, or (iv) your downloading of data, software and viruses. The Site Owner, its affiliates and their respective agents, administrators and employees do not assume any liability whatsoever for any unauthorized access to your computer system by hackers or the quality, reliability, compatibility or speed of services rendered by your Internet service provider.
- Risks related to the Internet. Complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet. Use of the Internet and communications over the Internet are subject to possible interception, loss and alteration. Therefore, you should not communicate any personal information to the Site Owner by email, unless adequate security measures are in place in order to ensure the security of the transmission. You recognize that the Site Owner, its affiliates and their respective agents, administrators and employees will not be liable in any manner whatsoever, to you or any third parties, for any damage as a result of information transmitted by email to the Site Owner. You assume all risks related to such communications.
- Accuracy of Information. While the Site Owner may update the information or materials on this Website from time to time, no assurance is given that information or material on this Website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
- Hyperlinks. This Website may contain hyperlinks and references to other websites. Such hyperlinks and references are provided to you as a convenience only. The Site Owner has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such hyperlinks, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. You may not create hyperlinks from other websites to this Website, except if expressly permitted by the Site Owner. (To obtain permission, contact our Website administrator at Web Related.
- Viruses, etc. The Site Owner does not represent or warrant that the information or materials, accessed from or through this Website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, computer viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
- Damage to Others. You agree not to introduce into or through this Website any information or materials which may be deemed harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
- Reserve of Rights. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved by the Site Owner. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of the Site Owner or any other person or entity.
- Severability. If any provision hereof is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in any jurisdiction, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any manner affect or render illegal, invalid or unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction or any other provision hereof in any jurisdiction.
- Jurisdiction. This Website is controlled and operated by the Site Owner from Montréal, Québec. The Site Owner makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Survival. These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the Website and remain in effect thereafter, subject to section 17. In the event that this Website is no longer accessible to you, the provisions set out in sections 3, 4, 5 and 15 of these terms and conditions shall survive thereafter.